Before being paid deeply into the healing of kinza virus, let's take into consideration verity about the same.
What is a kinza virus and what the kinza virus does?
1. The kinza.exe virus makes the computer too slow; you gain this info in spite of the memory size you pertain with your machine.
2. Vital system resources are constrained to response, this include but not limited to- Windows Task Manager (taskmgr.exe), Registry Editor (regedit.exe), System/Windows Command (cmd or command), System Configuration Utility (Msconfig.exe), Group Policies. However, some of the Windows tools might run or open for a few seconds too hard for us to determine if they really run.
3. The uppermost annoyance from kinza.exe is that it extract itself and creates a lot of executable files (*.exe), Dynamic Library Linker Files (*.dll), boot.vbs files, local file/user configurations and others.
4. Another most important thing (I Think) is FolderOptions which is disabled from Windows Explorer resulting the invisibility of hidden files and folders. This is not a big deal as you can always download small windows configuring system tools from the links provided at the sidebar of this blog.
5. Computer Solution state that kinza don't run in COMMAND.COM, it only run cmd.com and only works on windows XP or latest Version.
How does the kinza virus transmit?
Needless to say that most of today's viruses, worms and malwares transmit via the worldwide web ie the internet. Kinza virus is not the EXCEPTION. The trio-mode for most such problems are:
· The internet (Have you ever tried to search an illegal key or keygen to convert the trial version of an MP3 to ogg converter?)
· The Pen Drive of your friend from which you copied data might have been infected by Kinza.exe. This is in fact more prone that the www since this mode of infection requires seamless integration plug and play, ha haa! Finally, any means of data storage media as CD which is the Kinza.exe infected.
· It seems that you don't have updated your antivirus software for a couple of months, please do so right NOW.
How to remove KINZA.EXE virus?
There is a Kinza.exe Virus Removal Tool, download the file and do the following.
I. Download the Kinza.exe Virus Removal Tool.
II. Turn off the System Restore point. Keep in mind that before delving into any system tools or settings, always back up the registry and your user settings- no matter how long it might take.
III. Restart the computer the computer in Safe Mode.
IV. Double click kinza.bat from the extracted file.
V. Delete temp file and internet temp file.
VI. Restart the computer. And voila, there stand your computer free from kinza.exe.
References and Related Links:
· Computer Solution by Gyanendra Maharjan - http://solution-world.blogspot.com/
· Sudeep's blog - http://sudeep.net.np/2008/03/10/kinzaexe-virus-removal-tool/
· Download the Kinza.exe Virus Removal Tool from Sudeep's Blog (Right click > save link as or download with )
· Search for more virus related articles and registry in this i-geek blog