Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VIPs

I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle. While in the lounge, I notice Bill Gates sitting on the chesterfield enjoying a cognac. I was meeting with a very important client who was also flying to Seattle with me but she was running a bit late.
 
Being a forward type of guy, I approached Mr. Gates and introduced myself. I explained to him that I was conducting some very important business and how much I would appreciate it if he could throw a quick "hello Chris" at me when I was with my client. He agreed.
 
Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates. I turned around and looked up at him. He said,
 
"Hi Chris, what's happening?"
 
To which I replied, "Buzz off Gates, I'm in a meeting."

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for your comment(s). Hope you will visit this blog again!

Subscribe to geeklog feed Bookmark and Share

Design by Free blogger template