Monday, April 17, 2006

Blank DVDs

 

Yes, today I am going to discuss about my latest troubles and case of migraine DVD burning fires. I knew duplicate mean no-branded blank DVDs cost no more than Rs 30/DVD but I wanted to back up all my 7 GB music in DVDs so that I could have my hard disk for some good purposes.

 

Keeping this thing in mind, I bought some- about 3, Samsung Pleomax DVD+R8X with capacity 4.7 GB. But to my surprise none of these worked after successful burning by Nero on LG DVD+RAM. My furiousness lasted no longer my dislike for Samsung grew even more- once my very new Samsung CD-RW did not work after a month of purchasing- but this case is more disgusting, isn?t it?

 

I tried these DVDs on the LG DVD+RAM and worked for the very first trial after burning on the same DVD+RAM but after I tried on my PC with Lite-On DVD-ROM 16X, but in vain. These DVDs were written at the speed of 8X.

 

I had deleted all my music after I burned these DVDs. And for now I do have nothing to get listen to, neither DVDs work nor have I got any left on my hard disk.

 

How can I get off the situation? Is there any way to recover my precious music files? Is the case with Samsung really? Anyone please do help me, get of this trio.

 

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

gr8 huh, by the way is samsung so clumsy n ? abt this pleomax

why dont u write to 'em

Post a Comment

Thanking you for your comment(s). Hope you will visit this blog again!

Subscribe to geeklog feed Bookmark and Share

Design by Free blogger template