Sunday, April 23, 2006

Do You Love Someone This Much?

 

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle……..

 

Girl: Slow down. I’m scared.

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary.

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

>>> ……>>

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

>>> Girl hugs him>>>

Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It’s bugging me.

 

 

 

>>> In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it. But only one survived.

 

>>> Truth >>>

 

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but didn’t let the girl know it. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

 

If there’s anyone in life you love this much, please comment on.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for your comment(s). Hope you will visit this blog again!

Subscribe to geeklog feed Bookmark and Share

Design by Free blogger template